This week will be our fond farewell to some of the chart toppers of 2012.
- Sexy and I know It – LMFAO
- Take Care – Drake Feat. Rihanna
- Set Fire to the Rain – Adele
- Rack City – Tyga
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
- Wild Ones – Flo Rida feat Sia
- Lights – Ellie Goulding
- Titanium – David Guetta
- Everybody Talks – Neon Trees
- Too Close – Alex Clare
- Oh Love – Green Day
- Skyfall – Adele
- Diamonds – Rihanna
- Die Young – Ke$ha
- Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Ho Hey – Lumineers
And a special goodbye to my bonus list of tracks that have been overplayed this year! If you know more than the chorus to these songs, I am sure you agree. Don’t get me wrong, many of these were great songs, we just need some space…
- We Are Young – Fun.
- Somebody That I Used to Know – Gotye
- Some Nights – Fun.
- We Are Never Ever getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Gangnam Style – Psy
- Dance (A$$) – Big Sean feat Nicki Minaj
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Glad You Came – The Wanted
- Boyfriend- Justin Bieber
Okay, I’m not the resident music nerd, but every now and then I run into some music that I enjoy and must share with others. I love a good song to dance to, but I love even more a good song to laugh to. I hope you all enjoy this mash-up of PSY’s “Gangnam Style” and Nicki Minaj’s “Starships” as much as I did. It should be bumping in the clubs ASAP.